Course Asphaltic Pipe Wrap Worker
- 4 hours
- Continuing Education: 0.4 CEU
OSHA (29 CFR 1926.1101(g)(11) and k(9)) requires that persons removing asphaltic pipeline wrap must receive training. However, the rule is nonspecific about the amount of training required.
The Institute's course has been used by persons in six states to meet the OSHA and corporate safety requirements for proper removal, handling, and disposal of this important industrial material.
- Institute manual for asphaltic pipeline wrap removal
- Training completion certification
- Classroom lecture and discussion on requirements for managing asphaltic pipe wrap, including proper disposal.
- Hands-on training in the management of these materials.