Asbestos Forms and Information
Forms by Use by Asbestos Asbestos Designated Persons / Asbestos Program Managers
To assist asbestos program managers and AHERA designated persons in managing their responsibilities, the Institute provides a set of sample forms and documents. Forms specific to AHERA requirements for K-12 schools are marked DP.
Other Useful Forms by Use by Asbestos Professionals
Currently the only form we have in here is the Inspector's standard instruction to the laboratory.
NESHAP Notification Forms for Indiana and Surrounding States
Notification Form for Demolitions and for Renovation Projects Exceeding the NESHAP Cutoffs:
- Illinois EPA information and forms for notification. (External link)
- Indiana DEM information and PDF forms for notification.(External link)
- Kentucky MS Word forms for normal notification. (External link)
- Michigan DEQ information and forms for notification. (External link)
- Ohio DH forms and FAQs for asbestos abatement notification. (External link)
- Ohio EPA forms + instructions and FAQs for NESHAP notification. (External link)
Asbestos Licensing / Accreditation Forms for Indiana and Surrounding States
- Illinois DPH licensing information and forms. (External link)
- Indiana licensing information and forms (external link to Indiana Department of Environmental Management.)
- Kentucky DAQ forms and licensing information. (External link)
- Michigan DLEG licensing information and forms. (External link; note separate licensing for "abatement contractors" and for all other specialties)
- Ohio DH (forms) and (FAQs) for licensing. (External link)
- Institute's Approved Asbestos Course Descriptions and Offerings
Downloadable Materials for Weatherization Trainers
- Asbestos Awareness PowerPoints for Weatherization workers.
- Video demonstration of asbestos lung damage.
If you have difficulty getting materials to download, you may need to reset your browser defaults. Click here for more information
Recently Asked Questions
To see some of the questions your colleagues call in to us (and the answers and reasoning we provided), check out our Recently Asked Questions (RAQS) page.