Environmental Management Institute
Click here to navigate our classic desktop website.
The Training You Need When You Need It
We Offer Courses Approved by:
- U.S. EPA
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- U.S. OSHA
- U.S. HUD
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Indiana Department of Environmental Management
- Kentucky Division for Air Quality
- Institute of Hazardous Materials Management
- American Board of Industrial Hygiene
Training That Works for People Who Work
We're a nonprofit educational corporation assisting citizens, regulators, employees, and managers to prudently manage hazardous materials. The Institute is a test site for the Institute of Hazardous Materials Management's Certified Hazardous Materials Manager examination. It is also a cooperating institution in the NIEHS-funded Midwest Consortium for Hazardous Waste Worker Training.